piątek, 3 października 2014

Pultusk Days! (The Tent and the Apples!!!)

Hello again! I hope you are having a nice day.

During Pultusk days we had two small events, first one was to walk around the longest main square in Europe or even in the Universe and after that a barbecue, and to held a tent giving information about the organization and making games for the people, so I'll talk about the both cases here.


 In this photo we are doing the walk around the main square, there were plenty of organizations, we were the number 20, Dawid and Elena made the pancarts we are helding, mostly it was walking around to make people see us, there weren't much people. Dawid told me that other years the main square was more crowed, maybe the town need to adapt to the new times and offer more than a walk to the people there.

Anyway it was good, and after that we went to a place to make a barbecue with all the participants and with whoever wanted to join us!


We arrived at around 6 to the fire place, some people were playing voleyball as the world tournament was helding close, actually as I'm writting this I know already that Poland won the final, and other were eating sausages in the fire.

We were around 20-30 people in the barbecue so was quite funny until the mosquitos invade the place, after that we continue the party in Klaudia's house






<- Sylwia and her birthday cake!

She looks so happy!


Kuba working as volunteer in the race ->







Mostly that was all on Saturday, then the Sunday came, tired after the semifinal versus Germany and the correspondent party I woke up to work in the tent with a big smile and a lot of energy! everyone where there, we were working from 9 to 16:30, and we even got a price of participation!


One of the thing we proposed to the children was to make balls using ballons and rice, we went out of rice! and some time ago I heard about Russia blocking the Apples from Poland, so what a better thing to do that to use apples to make games for children, in the background you can see those two girls having fun trying to eat the apple without using the hands.

We even had a competition based on time, and some prices!




Our expert painter Sylwia was helping also, look at the queue of children wanting to paint their faces! and at this moment of the day there weren't that much, in the end both Elena and me had to help also with the paintings, also Olga came to help us a bit later with this matter. The children were having fun, so we were happy for that, also their families were asking about us, so I guess the things went nice. At around 2 I took my break for eating.

During all the day there were different tents around the square, with different topics, my favourite one, the one from the cooking school, that was giving away free food for everyone. Was really tasty, too bad I found out that thing after eating my lunch, so I couldn't try that much!

But the best moment of the day, well the last actually, was when Sylwia, my coordinator had to go to get the price of colaboration! There is a nice photo about it.

She is that girl with the black t-shirt. Of course it was promoting our organization, so in the end the day went good, and after that, at least in my case, that I was totally tired a good Spanish "siesta".
Special mention in this day to Roman and Zsofia, who came from Warsaw to help us to arrange things, and all the volunteers from Nadlesnictwo who came on Saturday for the walk around the main square as well as the Pultusk people who colaborated with us during both days!, oh yeah! and everyone else who was present there!!! It was funny to spend that day with all of you people.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writting about it. Have a nice day!

Hugo.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz